AMP Summer Program
- Students should demonstrate an interest and aptitude in aerospace engineering and aviation,
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- 2023 AMP Summer Participants will receive a total of $7,100 stipend for the 10-week program plus a $2,300 on-campus housing and travel supplement.
- Students collaborate with mentors to define and develop a project.
- Participants write research proposals for their projects, working with their graduate student mentors
- The proposals are reviewed by Faculty advisor
- Students carry out the work over a 10-week period in the summer, mid-June to late August
- At the conclusion of the program, they submit a technical paper and give an oral presentation in the department modeled on professional technical meetings
- For enrichment to the research experience, the participating students are invited to attend the following:
- Informal talks and research group meetings with GALCIT students and faculty
- Weekly seminars by Caltech Faculty
- A professional development series sponsored by the Student-Faculty Program on developing a research career, graduate school admissions, and other topics of interest to future researchers
- Various social and cultural activities
- Special field trips
To apply for 2023 AMP Summer Program please follow the link below. All applications are due on March 22, 2023.