Caltech/Base 11 AMP Academic Year Program
- Academic problem solving to reinforce STEM skills
- Building mini Mars rover with off-the-shelf materials
- Research laboratory visits
- Introductions to coding and technical writing
- Project work and presentations
- Preparation for interviews for internships, positions in industry and college transfers
AMP Summer Program
AMP Summer Program is a part of Caltech's WAVE Fellows program.
Summer interns execute a complete research project over 10 weeks in faculty laboratories, and are supported by graduate student-led mentoring and skills development sessions culminating in final oral presentations and written technical reports
Recent project titles
- Trajectory following for autonomous underwater vehicles
- High strain rate compressive behavior of 3D printed aluminum 6061 of varying porosity
- Implementation of reaction wheels and balancing for spacecraft simulators
To read more about the program, and to find out about the eligibility criteria please follow the link.
To apply for 2023 AMP Summer Program please follow the link below. All applications are due on March 22, 2023.